Township Customer Service
Hours: Mon. – Fri., 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Sign up to receive:
- Click here to see your regular collection day.
- Variable base rates linked to the volume of household garbage generated. The larger your trash cart, the higher your base rate.
- A prepaid sticker system to discard extra items without changing your base rate. (see Collection Stickers)
- Recycling and yard waste collection at no additional cost.
- Automated collection trucks are equipped with mechanical pickup arms.
- Customers are billed for trash collection on their monthly Sewer, Water, and Trash bill.
No collections are made when these holidays occur on a weekday: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
If your collection day is:
ON OR AFTER a weekday holiday, your collection will be 1 day later.
BEFORE a weekday holiday, there will be no change in your pick up.
Collections for this year will end the week of December 7-11 on your regular pickup day. Add to your calendar...
Thanks for paying your utility bill - but wait, there's more. Info-inserts tell a detailed story about water, sewer, stormwater & trash. Utility Bill Inserts...