The Market will be in the FRONT parking lot of the Municipal Center each Friday from 3-7 PM through October 23
Fresh fruits, vegetables and other home-grown items will be easier to find this summer thanks to a partnership between the Township and the Pittsburgh North Regional Chamber.
Vendors vary each week.
WELCOME 2020 VENDORS!
- A1FUDGE/Cookies ’n Critters
- Your CBD Store
- B's Sip of Summer
- Candles by Ashley
- Cherry Valley Farm
- Cool Bean Tacos
- Columbino Farmers
- Complete Chiropractic
- Cranberry Curbside Creamery
- Dented Keg Brewing Company
- Fashion Maven
- Finn Chiropractic - Wexford
- Gabriel Gardens
- Hannah's Honey
- Humble Cookie Stand
- JD’s Popcorn
- Joppie Gyro
- Lather Lily
- Magnolia on Main (Part-Time)
- Nailed It by Vicki
- Ornamental Bling
- Pap Pap’s Old Fashion Ice Balls
- Piatt Real Estate
- Pgh Soap Deli (Part-Time)
- Paws in the Sand Pet Treats
- Recon Brewing
- Robinson Urban Farm
- Silver Frog, LLC
- Sutton Farm
- The Big Sneeze
- Wonderboy Treats
- Wood Docs
- Beltone Hearing
- Complete Chiropractic Health (Part-Time)
- Cremation Society of Pennsylvania (Part-Time)
- Piatt Sotheby’s International Realty
- UPMC Centers For Rehab Services Cranberry (Part-Time)
“The market provides our community a great opportunity to not only support local businesses, but also get fresh items that were grown in our own back yard,” said Jerry Andree, Township manager. “We are thrilled to welcome the community back for these Friday events.”
Businesses of all types are expected and welcome. Food truck opportunities are also available. Chamber members and non-members alike are invited to participate. Booths are available for the season but shorter periods are available.
“The Cranberry’s Farmers Market has been a staple in the Cranberry area for the past few years.” said Jim Boltz, President of the Pittsburgh North Regional Chamber. “It is a great way for our fabulous farmers and merchants to connect with the community. It is a family fun way to shop local. The PNRC is excited to be a part of this event.”
Additionally, the Chamber recently received a donation from an anonymous Cranberry Township couple who gave their $2,400 stimulus check to support the small business community. In turn, the first 20 vendors to sign up for the Famers Market will receive half off a 12-week, full season package. These vendors must operate a business in Cranberry Township or Zelienople, and must sell a food or product at their booth.
For more information or to reserve space, contact the Pittsburgh North Regional Chamber at Ph: 724-934-9700 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Farmers Market COVID-19 Guidelines
In an effort to keep shoppers, vendors, and market managers as safe as possible while continuing to provide the essential service of providing fresh food to our communities, and to adhere to social distancing requirements in the state of Pennsylvania, the following safety protocols are in effect:
• All vendors, customers, staff, and volunteers MUST wear a mask before entering the market space, in accordance with the CDC recommendation regarding the use of cloth face coverings. Masks are now a requirement throughout the state of Pennsylvania in any public space. This requirement could be adjusted dependent on state requirements.
• No pets are permitted in the market.
• Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other shoppers, especially when in line. Market managers will be reminding shoppers to keep their distance.
• If you are sick, or a member of your family is sick, STAY HOME.
• No sampling will be permitted at the market, and access to condiments, silverware, cup lids, etc. should be restricted and available only on request.
• Vendor booths will be set up with additional space between them.
• If shoppers purchase ready-to-eat food from you, we recommend they it at home and not in the market space.
• Customers should NOT handle food unless they are purchasing it.
• All vendors MUST USE GLOVES and regularly change them out throughout the day. If you run out of gloves at the market please let the market managers know. We will have gloves available for you at the Chamber booth.
• All vendors MUST wear a mask and are required to have hand sanitizer at their stations as well as a disinfectant spray. Vendors are asked to frequently wipe down their stations.
• When purchasing a product from a vendor, please step back from the table to give the vendor space to place your purchased goods on the table.
The Cranberry Twp. Farmers’ Market is actively making operational and procedural changes to protect customers, farmers, and staff and to mitigate the spread of disease, including following all guidance provided by the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture.
Due to the market having limited hours, we will not be offering designated times for high-risk and elderly persons to shop. We ask those who may fall into this category to shop at their own risk. We encourage those who are high risk to avoid coming to the market and instead, ask another family member or neighbor to pick up items at the market for you.
Special Offer to Market Vendors!
Through the generous donation of two Cranberry Township residents, who wish to support small businesses in the Township, the following special is being offered to participating businesses:
**HALF OFF** FULL SEASON VENDOR BOOTHS for 2020
Originally $250 now $125 for 16 weeks
- Vendor must operate business in Cranberry Township or Zelienople
- Vendor must sell food or a product at their booth
This is a first come first serve offer!
The first 20 vendors who return their vendor application along with their certificate of liability insurance to Annie Cairns, Email: email@example.com will receive the special offer.